Bienvenido

You found it, now let's get crafty!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gettin' in the spirit!

OK so I haven't posted an update in a few weeks, but that is certainly NOT because we were not in action!
Now that it's December the bitch and stitch has more steam than ever! 
Here's a peek at what we've been up to:

Carmen wowed us with an amazing wreath, started and completed all in one bitch and stitch!  
Good work girl!  Hard work is a reward in itself!  And as my reward I am going to keep the extension cord you left at my place.... everyone wins!

Jacquie was spread out on the floor snipping, cutting, getting distracted by interesting magazine articles, but eventually gettting back on track and arming herself with all the card making goodies needed for now.
And I've already reaped the rewards!   Gotta love homemade cards (especially with images offolks impailing eachother!)

Tea cozy madness is still in full swing with Vanessa.  The prototype has been fun for us to watch and add our little hints in here and there, and to see how steady her stitching hand is.  I love how it's coming along, and it should be a great excuse to brew up a nice pot of tea!

Elaine has been knitting her heart out on these cute little chair socks...to keep my floor from scuffing as I shuffle from the glue side of the table to the glitter side of the table and which fit Alejandros big toes just perfectly!  hee hee
They are absolutely awesome!  Thanks Elaine!
And me?  I am still working on the epic tablecloth pictured a couple posts ago, and also getting set for the big wedding.  It's all coming along nicely (except for the friggin' veil which is persistently uncooperative) but I will wrestle it into submission yet!

Only a few more weeks to finish those gifts - so it will be full steam ahead for the next little bit! 
See ya on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment